Reserve a Space!
Rules for reserving a Meeting Room:
- Reservations may be made for any day of the week. Please call or request a reservation online as soon as possible as the rooms fill up quickly.
- The reserving party must have a valid Evergreen library card with no outstanding fees or overdue materials in order to reserve a room at the library.
- Reservations for after-hours will require a key to be checked out. The reserving party must check out the key on their card. The key may be returned via the book drop on the North side of the building (Bow Street/across from the Post Office). Only the reserving party may pick up the key.
- There is no charge for using a room. However, if an outside source is required to clean the rooms after the event, the reserved party will be charged a fee of $25.00. The reserving party will be held responsible for damage to the room(s) and/or equipment.
- You do not need to fold up or put away tables.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on library property.
Cleaning Up After Reservation
- Please throw away all trash in the receptacles (bags are provided) and take to the dumpster. The dumpster is located on the South side of the East parking lot. Please place inside the dumpster.
- Wipe off used tables and sweep floor if food or craft supplies were used.
- If the Lounge was used, please wipe down the counter tops and make sure appliances are in the same condition as before.
- Please leave the restrooms clean and ready for the next customer.
Library staff will contact you to confirm room reservation. If you need help with reserving a room, please contact the library.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use Spaces to reserve your next event